JOIN US tomorrow (Thursday 7/20) for CommuniTEA.

Options
DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,625
edited August 2023 in Community News

If you haven't been to a CommuniTEA networking hour, you're missing out! We would love to meet you! Please join us tomorrow from 9:00-10:00am PT (10am MT, 11am CT, 12pm ET) via Zoom.

We'll do some intros and then open up for you to ask each other questions, share successes and struggles (and solutions), and meet some Thumbtack team members.

Join us by clicking this link. And, RSVP here.

If you're tagged here, you've visited the Community since our last session, and we would really love to meet you tomorrow! Please join if you can!

@daliat07 @KDP @LLContracting @1jsprado @ShaquealThomas @chilogm1 @Straightline @Mahima @Dbrown4491 @CaseGolfPro @Lani @LillianSoto @francymaids @Cara @Paulmardy @Tinataheri @Matt @allenrobberson @JohnPeters @LogicallySpeaking5 @Felisha @djnipsey @rvgrand @oshane2b2 @Stacie_Engel @Chris @Swebbinteriors @Jade @A_Ron27 @HandyBeauEricaClean @Pridex @NSKT_Global @JoshJoshGutters @CeeLilly @Average_joe1 @Cellista @iDreamDivine88 @JoeMac @JimW @Avertino @Sat_Khalsa @luxecleaning @NinjaScience @Jeandeblasi @Disciplined1 @PerryG_1218 @Visualhandyman85 @Sapatton @Colin_Archer @makeupbyaafra @CartersHomeImprove1_ @Kevin_Coughran @Ryan_Shephard @MichaelGaras @Bethany_Nelson @One_Day_Music @aGreatMovingCompany @Wininc @Rileywick805_ @MobileNotaryFL @colorcraftstudio @jsilva @ltidi @EVSNotary @Timostransports26 @lamcunw @soonerkimmy @Natalia_Stanton @Essential_Home_P27 @dreambyweaverllc_98 @Jennifer_Degen @InjuryLawyer @TSCService @Heather_Perkins @Kash65 @wmjimenez @Alcides @Dance_withphil12 @Ibejoanna @Hqhservices @NasGhd @Jandcrogers1 @jadaw @RainGuard @cynbeatty @StevenT @Alphawelding52 @Duke @joygivingjoy @Hireaspy @johnmiller @Roonski @AnonymousTutor @UrCovered_Roofing @Tim_AveLallemant @pfelice @Miles86 @DROD @Robert_Synmoie @Vidura_Wickramasingh @STL_Shooter78 @TEP_2017 @XS_Events @LiveMusicPro @AR2i @RhoyalSigningService @Theresa @DrewFuller_2 @AntonFKP @nepalhimalayastrek @SheaMarsh @AnthonyR @Robertoalca00 @Javier_Rivera @Ian_Davis @AmericasFirstHauling

Comments

• Mage
    Mage Posts: 117
    Options

As always, I am grateful that Thumbtack, unlike any other leads generation platform that I use/have used, has these forums for us Pros to communicate, voice our concerns, and support one another! 😎 Sometimes I just like listening in to what others have to say, and other times I just type in the chat. And of course the conversation can always continue or expand into different topics here in our Community! Thank you @DustiO for facilitating these spaces for us. I look forward to seeing what future enhancements Thumbtack has in store for both our Pros and customers.

• DustiO
    Options

Thank you, @Mage!!! Love love LOVE having you as part of this amazing Community!

• DustiO
    Options

It's been a while since our last session, so really looking forward to seeing you all! Comment if you have any questions about how to join. Thanks!