CUSTOMER SUPPORT???

Options

Is anyone else finding it impossible to get in contact with customer support?? Their chat service is a robot and when you ask for a live representative, they never add someone to the chat…. The support email provides an auto response with a link to some article….if you reply asking for live help…it says that email doesn’t work…this is absolutely horrible.

Who is available to contact for customer support at TT?

Comments

• Jeff_jtv2020
    Options

Yes this has been an issue I have had for a long time I have to call from a different number everytime I call because when I do call from the number registered to thumbtack it sends me straight to the texting option and I’ve been a top pro with platinum status since they started the platinum stuff and a top pro long before that program. I’ve spoken to tt about this at least 10+ times about this issue but nothing ever changes. Try calling the actual customer support and asked to be forwarded to pro support that’s the only way I’ve been able to get thru to them.

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,640
    Options

Sent you a DM, @Eryn! @Jeff_jtv2020 these are actually great suggestions. I think we will see some improvements in support this year. For now, I am happy to help where I can!

• Jeff_jtv2020
    Options

Thanks at @DustiO it really has been hard to get thru to customer support I seen the change when platinum program seems like a software issue because it still only give option for texting when calling in.

• LernikGrikorian
    Options

I am having the same exact issue

• DustiO
    Options

@LernikGrikorian sent you a DM!

• Eryn
    Eryn Posts: 9
    Options

@DustiO never heard back after I replied with the information xx I messaged you several times and it’s now been a week.

• DustiO
    Options

@Eryn I responded to your message asking for more clarification, which I did not receive from you. I said I would look into it and you responded saying that looking into it was not enough. I apologize that I am not able to give you the answers that you want. Please reach out to support@thumbtack.com

• Eryn
    Eryn Posts: 9
    Options

I definitely sent more clarification immediately after which included screenshots. As I have mentioned several times and provided screenshots, the support email does NOT work! You know this. I have told you for months and so have others. The email sends an auto reply with a link to an article and when you email back asking for help, it says the email is invalid. Again, I told you. I showed you. Over and over again.

You stating you’ll provide feedback is NOT a solution. That does not help me. Their mistakes cost me money. At least get them refunded and then you can “submit feedback” that doesn’t go anywhere. Ugh

I need to speak with a human at TT !! @DustiO