SPRING CONTEST: Curb appeal

Options
DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,634
edited March 8 in Inspiration

Spring is nearly upon us — from spring cleaning to home projects, this can be a really busy time of year. But we still want to see your work! For this season's contest we want to see your "curb appeal projects". Share your project photos and not only will we randomly select one person to receive a Thumbtack branded mini MiiR cooler, but contest participants may also be featured in some upcoming Thumbtack marketing campaigns.

Comment below and share any of the following projects you have worked on.

• Curb appeal small front porch ideas on a budget
  • Curb appeal desert landscape ideas for front yards
  • Low maintenance front yard curb appeal ideas
  • Curb appeal before and after photos

Be sure to "like" other pros' comments too, to show support and virtually clap for everyone's amazing work.

(Only one winner will be chosen. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. MiiR is not a sponsor of this program. All surveys and incentives are subject to Thumbtack's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.)

Comments

• sandy2510
    sandy2510 Posts: 1
    Options

Hello, my name is Sandy and I am new to thumbtack. I have not been able to respond to any jobs because I don't have any reviews. How do I go around this or get to where I can answer the people requesting my help? Thanks

• busyb
    busyb Posts: 51
    Options

@DustiO to clarify, this contest is only for truly outdoor curb appeal projects not inside right?

• DustiO
    Options

@sandy2510 you have the ability to collect reviews from outside Thumbtack - up to 10 unverified reviews can show on your profile. You can see how to do that here. Hope this helps!

@busyb yes, but always happy to see interior before and after photos!

• dmezier
    dmezier Posts: 2
    Options

Hi,

My name is Duke. I signed up with Thumbtack about two months ago. I started receiving some good leads. Recently, I have noticed that I am no longer receiving any leads despite previously having consistent activity. I have checked my account settings and made sure everything is properly set up. There seems to be a lack of incoming inquiries.

I would greatly appreciate if you could investigate this issue and provide me with any insights.

Thank you

Duke

• DustiO
    Options

@dmezier it looks like there was an ID mismatch issue with your background check (like maybe the name on the ID and your TT account didn't exactly match), but the team was able to fix it. I think that may have been what the hold up was - and you should now see the background check badge on your profile! Let me know if you don't see an improvement in the next couple of days. And thanks for posting this here!

• dmezier
    dmezier Posts: 2
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for you prompt response and action! It's working fine now.

Duke

• DustiO
    Options

So happy to hear this!