Suggestion: Can we get sound to indicate a new lead?

Options

Hello! Sometimes I'm not looking at my phone during the work day, so I would like a "ding" or "ping" (some kind of sound) to indicate when a new lead comes through, so I can respond faster.

Is that something that others would like? Can you look into this @DustiO and let us know?

Thanks! Jennifer

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,634
    Options

@Jennifer_Longociu I think that is something that you would need to set up in your phone settings under "notifications". Be sure you also have all of your notifications turned on in your Thumbtack account - go to profile, settings, and then notifications - you will see a toggle for "new leads, jobs, and messages". Otherwise, it's up to you and how you have your notifications and sounds set up on your phone. Thanks!

• Jennifer_Longociu
    Options

Thank you, @DustiO , you are exactly right! I had another app set with notifications on "high" which produces sound, but not Thumbtack. Turns out that my Thumbtack app was on "medium", which just gives a visual of the Thumbtack icon in the upper left corner of my phone. I got confused and was thinking it was something controlled from your end. Thanks for the clarification. I have all my Thumbtack notifications in my android phone app all set to "high" now, which makes a sound, and I made sure all my notifications are turned on in my Thumbtack profile as well. Thanks again! Jennifer

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,634
    Options

Awesome, happy to hear!