Suspicious job alerts

Maybe a month ago, I got a job lead which of course had the potential client's name. After that, all the subsequent leads I've gotten have that client's name above it. This does not seem to be a clerical error on Thumbtack's part, because that name continues to appear, bolded, as if it were somehow the title of the lead. I paused my exposure for a week; I hope that Thumbtack staff read this and can address this problem. Their lived chat does not respond.

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,814

@Spinozafan when I log in to your account I am seeing all different names on the leads. Is this on a desktop or on your mobile device that you are seeing the same name? Would you be able to share a screenshot of this?

• Spinozafan
    Spinozafan Posts: 3

The second or third name down has the name "Daisy Thomas." The actual lead is for Tyler Ramirez.

Daisy Thomas was a potential client herself!! Will this even post given that I've mentioned names??

• DustiO

Is this your text message screen that I am seeing in the screenshot? I think this might be an issue on your phone's end. Is there a chance that you accidentally created a contact with the Thumbtack text number back when you were communicating with that customer? Typically, text alerts from Thumbtack don't have names attached to them like that, but instead you'll just see the actual phone number like the screenshot below. Are you able to check and maybe see if somewhere along the line a contact was created and delete that contact and see if that fixes it?

• Spinozafan
    Spinozafan Posts: 3

Thank you... deleted it. Hopefully that will do trick

• DustiO

OK awesome!