Join us at our Pro Summit.

DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,813
edited September 13 in Community News

Why attend?

Hear from Thumbtack leaders.

Our CEO, Marco Zappacosta, and other Thumbtack leaders will share how your feedback guides our product improvements.

See exclusive demos.

Get a sneak peek of new and updated features you’ve requested.

Get growth tips.

Hear from successful pros about how to maximize business development on Thumbtack.

When and where?

Wednesday, September 25 at 10am PT on Zoom

Reserve your spot

Comments

• Looking forward to this!

• busyb
    busyb Posts: 53

I will do my best to join the call but will be at a client that day. Looks like a great opportunity for Pros especially any newer ones to Thumbtack to get a better sense of how Pros will be supported. As a Top Pro and member of the Pro Advisory Board, I know that there are a lot of nuances to how to get leads and be successful on the platform so I hope anyone on this forum will be joining to make it that much more impactful for the management to know what more they can do to help us all grow and succeed. Thanks @DustiO for being our advocate always!!!

• DustiO

@busyb and @Juliano_50 I'm really looking forward to it too! We'll be posting a recap here in the Community a few days after, as well!

• so excited for this event! Excited to gather as much valuable information that everyone will bring to the table!

• We are excited to be a part of this event!! Looking forward to roofing industry questions

• I was on but connection dropped 15 minutes in and I could never get back on.

Is there a replay that I can watch?

• V31190
    V31190 Posts: 1

My connection dropped too, some of the features look exciting ! Would love a recording of the session

• DustiO

@Jason_Mayes @V31190 Sorry that happened, that is the WORST! We will be posting a recap and some clips here in the Community!