I reached the top pro goals but didn't get the badge.

Since I reached the gold goal, the application only sends me an email congratulating me on my silver status. I managed to reach the platinum goal and didn't get the seal, and Thumbtack sent me an email congratulating me on my silver status... I don't know what's going on.

Answers

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,813

@tifanysousa first and foremost, CONGRATS! I just want to clarify - did you receive this Silver status email on the same day? I will look into it!

Your yearly Top Pro badge will only appear on your profile if you achieve platinum status 2 times throughout the year - and it would appear on January 1 - but I checked on you do have the "current top pro" little flag under your business name (which is the one that you get as soon as you unlock that status).

Let me know about the email so I can check on it.

• o que você conseguiu investigar quanto a isso ? apareceu o selo “top pro” pra mim no meu perfil, porém para os clientes não aparecem..

• DustiO

It does appear, I was able to check it (as mentioned in my above response). You will not receive the badge that says "2024" Top Pro until January 1, 2025 and then only if you have achieved platinum status at least 2 of the 4 rewards periods during 2024. Currently you have the "current top pro" flag that appears in search results when customers find you on Thumbtack. See screenshot below:

I wasn't able to see you in the list-view, because it looks like your budget for the week is gone, but it will look like this:

• okay excelente resposta.. e o que você achou do meu perfil ?

• DustiO

I think your profile looks GREAT! If you want some recommendations to make it even better, I'd recommend:

• Adding some more photos, especially before and after photos if you have those
    • Responding to your existing reviews
    • Adding links to your social media accounts if you have those
    • Checking the "I am offering discounts" box if you currently have any specials or discounts that you offer
    • Attending a CommuniTEA networking meeting if you want to chat with other Thumbtack pros to ask advice
    • Watching our on demand or live webinars to learn even more success tips! (These are available in both english and Spanish)

But I think it is looking really good!

• obrigado, vou fazer isso ☺️

• DustiO

You are welcome!