This needs to be removed from the user interface, or have an on/off toggle switch.
structuralguy65
Posts: 59 ✭✭
"The pro will arrive on site and provide a quote."
I know Thumbtack will do nothing about this, but does Thumbtack actually believe that we drive to everyone's house or business before providing a quote? Can that be possible?
Some of my all time favorite customer responses:
"Thumbtack said this is free. I have to pay you?"
"I just want an inspection, and this says you charge zero dollars."
"That's false advertising. My screen is saying I won't get charged."
1
Comments
-
This content has been removed.
Resources
- All Categories
- 9 Atlanta Pro Community
- 1 Pro AI Hub
- 139 New Pro Hub
- 5 PAB & PPC corner
- 35 Trending topics
- 26 Feedback in Action
- 7 Wins and Recognition
- 22 Tools to help grow & run your business
- Pro Mentorship
- 44 Comunidad en Español
- 3 Featured Events
- 15 On-Demand Webinars
- 207 Network and Collaborate
- 140 Thumbtack Pro Rewards
- 1.2K Business Resources
- 208 Inspiration
- 78 Business Resilience
- 339 Thumbtack Resources
- 383 Community News
Welcome! Check out our Community Code of Conduct. (review here)