Indiana contractor looking for work.
Lincolnau3
Posts: 2 ✭
is anyone here from Indiana? If so I’m looking to network out and team up on jobs if available, I can do about anything, specialize in bathroom and kitchen remodels, demo, tile, flooring. I can send pictures of work. Thanks. Sincerely Austin Lincoln from C&A Contracting and Subcontracting
0
Comments
-
5747028536 is my phone number if you want to get ahold of me.
0
Resources
- All Categories
- 1 Pro AI Hub
- 137 New Pro Hub
- 34 Trending topics
- 27 Feedback in Action
- 7 Wins and Recognition
- 22 Tools to help grow & run your business
- 44 Comunidad en Español
- 3 Featured Events
- 15 On-Demand Webinars
- 207 Network and Collaborate
- 139 Thumbtack Pro Rewards
- 1.2K Business Resources
- 208 Inspiration
- 78 Business Resilience
- 339 Thumbtack Resources
- 379 Community News
Welcome! Check out our Community Code of Conduct. (review here)