Got my Bluetooth Speaker
jypimages
Posts: 2 ✭
Thank you for my gift 🎁 I love it! And I take it everywhere specially when I got shooting! Helps me to play music so that client can feel comfortable when taking photos
1
Comments
-
We love this! 😊 It's so nice to hear that it's become part of your photo shoots and helps create a more comfortable experience for your clients. Thanks so much for sharing, and thank you again for joining our Community contest! We hope it continues to be a great companion on many more shoots. 📸🎶
0 -
OMG I love seeing this, thank you so much for sharing! I love seeing Thumbtack merch out in the world!
0
Resources
- All Categories
- 9 Atlanta Pro Community
- 1 Pro AI Hub
- 139 New Pro Hub
- 5 PAB & PPC corner
- 35 Trending topics
- 26 Feedback in Action
- 7 Wins and Recognition
- 22 Tools to help grow & run your business
- Pro Mentorship
- 44 Comunidad en Español
- 3 Featured Events
- 15 On-Demand Webinars
- 207 Network and Collaborate
- 140 Thumbtack Pro Rewards
- 1.2K Business Resources
- 208 Inspiration
- 78 Business Resilience
- 339 Thumbtack Resources
- 383 Community News
Welcome! Check out our Community Code of Conduct. (review here)


