From Cleaner to Business Owner — My Thumbtack Journey
Hi everyone! I’m Dana, the owner of Radiant Cleaning Co.
I started my journey as a cleaner and built my business step by step. I’m proud to say that I went from being a cleaner to becoming a business owner — and Thumbtack played a huge role in making that possible.
This platform gave me the opportunity to find customers, build my reputation, grow my business, and believe that I could turn my hard work into something bigger.
I’m excited to be part of this community and connect with other pros who are on their own journey. I’d love to learn from you and share what I’ve learned along the way.
My question for the community: What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned while growing your business?
Resources
- All Categories
- 9 Atlanta Pro Community
- 1 Pro AI Hub
- 139 New Pro Hub
- 5 PAB & PPC corner
- 35 Trending topics
- 26 Feedback in Action
- 7 Wins and Recognition
- 22 Tools to help grow & run your business
- Pro Mentorship
- 44 Comunidad en Español
- 3 Featured Events
- 15 On-Demand Webinars
- 207 Network and Collaborate
- 140 Thumbtack Pro Rewards
- 1.2K Business Resources
- 208 Inspiration
- 78 Business Resilience
- 339 Thumbtack Resources
- 383 Community News
Welcome! Check out our Community Code of Conduct. (review here)