Intro for KC Business Services
Hey there! I'm Brittany and I'm a bookkeeper/owner of KC Business services. I got started bookkeeping over 10 years ago when I client at my 9 to 5 job needed an accountant to clean up their books. I joined thumbtack about 2 years ago when I wanted to take on some remote clients, it's been very good for me. I get to kind of pick and choose who I work with and find people that actually have a need which is nice.
I have a question for people in property management, I'm looking to open up to some HOAs and property management companies that may need bookkeeping. Where do those in that industry typically look for someone? Is it just word of mouth?
Looking forward to learning from everyone.
Resources
- All Categories
- 9 Atlanta Pro Community
- 1 Pro AI Hub
- 139 New Pro Hub
- 5 PAB & PPC corner
- 35 Trending topics
- 26 Feedback in Action
- 7 Wins and Recognition
- 22 Tools to help grow & run your business
- Pro Mentorship
- 44 Comunidad en Español
- 3 Featured Events
- 15 On-Demand Webinars
- 207 Network and Collaborate
- 140 Thumbtack Pro Rewards
- 1.2K Business Resources
- 208 Inspiration
- 78 Business Resilience
- 339 Thumbtack Resources
- 383 Community News
Welcome! Check out our Community Code of Conduct. (review here)