Introduction to the Thumbtack Pro Community👋🏻
IroncladTom
Posts: 2 âś
in New Pro Hub
Hi everyone! I’m Tom, owner of Ironclad Renovation, based in Brooklyn, NY. We provide handyman services, property maintenance, renovations, installations, carpentry, and custom furniture.
I started using Thumbtack and within about a month I was able to quit my day job and start doing this full time. Since then, I’ve gotten into a much better place financially and mentally. Thumbtack has truly helped change my life, and I’m excited to keep growing my business and connecting with other pros here.
0
Resources
- All Categories
- 9 Atlanta Pro Community
- 1 Pro AI Hub
- 139 New Pro Hub
- 5 PAB & PPC corner
- 35 Trending topics
- 26 Feedback in Action
- 7 Wins and Recognition
- 22 Tools to help grow & run your business
- Pro Mentorship
- 44 Comunidad en Español
- 3 Featured Events
- 15 On-Demand Webinars
- 207 Network and Collaborate
- 140 Thumbtack Pro Rewards
- 1.2K Business Resources
- 208 Inspiration
- 78 Business Resilience
- 339 Thumbtack Resources
- 383 Community News
Welcome! Check out our Community Code of Conduct. (review here)