Book Preset Jobs Without Bidding or Lead Fees
Comments
-
This does not exist for Pest Control, correct?
0 -
@Jonathan_Stickland Thanks for your interest in Preset Jobs! While they aren’t currently available in your category, we’re working to expand the feature. Keep an eye on your email and the “For You” tab for future updates and availability in your area.
0 -
Are preset jobs available for mural artists or for portrait artistry?
0 -
Not yet, but would give the same recommendation as above :)
0 -
I wish the part about it being for service installations was right up front in the newsletter. The rest of us are now wasting time reading what it's all about, only to have to eventually work our way here to the forum, to see the full details, that it's not for 99% of categories. You'll also be inconvenienced by spending your days writing the same response to everyone, to say it's not available for them. The whole time I was reading about it, I'm wondering what's the catch? The catch is that it's not available! Please be sure to tell the marketing department to be specific when sending out the newsletters, so that we're all not wasting time on things that aren't directed at us. The headline should have read "Service & Installation Pros Can Now Have the Opportunity to Claim a New Type of Job, with No Lead Fees". Would have made it very clear and the rest of us wouldn't have a 20 minute time-waste learning all about it, only to find out it's not for us. Just requesting to not be sent on wild goose chases. Communication is key. Thank you.
0 -
0
-
Unfortunately “Preset Jobs” aren’t actually “free” and don’t make a big difference since you, as a pro, still need to maintain a weekly budget (a big one in my category - it’s a minimum of hundreds a month) and be spending a lot of money competing for “regular” leads to be able to “participate” in “Preset Jobs”.
I used to love Thumbtack but it’s becoming impossible to stay profitable.If Thumbtack wants to make a real difference and remain sustainable for the pros then “Preset Jobs” has to be open for businesses regardless of their weekly spend / budget.
Good luck everyone.1 -
@Googler I did some digging and there is not any budget requirement for preset jobs. Preset jobs also do not have any lead fees - the price of the job is set and the pro gets the full amount. But, if you're currently seeing a different experience, can you send some screenshots that I can send to the team? Thank you in advance!
0 -
I don’t think you understand what I meant:I never said there is a budget you have to maintain for the Preset Jobs itself. All I said is that, and I was told this by a representative from Thumbtack over the phone, you still have to maintain a budget for other lead types (or rather, non-preset jobs leads), to be able to participate in claiming Preset Jobs.
So I guess either one of you is wrong - ideally the person I spoke to on the phone is.
I don’t see any Preset Jobs on my profile, in any case.0
Resources
- All Categories
- 10 Atlanta Pro Community
- 3 Pro AI Hub
- 140 New Pro Hub
- 5 PAB & PPC corner
- 37 Trending topics
- 27 Feedback in Action
- 7 Wins and Recognition
- 22 Tools to help grow & run your business
- Pro Mentorship
- 44 Comunidad en Español
- 3 Featured Events
- 15 On-Demand Webinars
- 207 Network and Collaborate
- 140 Thumbtack Pro Rewards
- 1.2K Business Resources
- 208 Inspiration
- 78 Business Resilience
- 341 Thumbtack Resources
- 384 Community News
Welcome! Check out our Community Code of Conduct. (review here)








