Hey Everyone, New Here From the Medical Billing Side of Things
Hi all, my name is Dalton Maccabe and I work with Smart RCM Billing Kissimmee, Florida.
We help medical practices deal with the billing and paperwork side of running a healthcare business, things like claims, denials, coding, prior authorizations and just generally trying to get providers paid faster and with less hassle.
I've been reading through some of the posts here and it's cool seeing how many different types of pros are on Thumbtack. I don't run a typical Thumbtack service business myself but I wanted to introduce myself and connect with folks, especially anyone who works around healthcare, practice management or admin type work. If billing stuff ever comes up and you want a second opinion I'm happy to help out.
Excited to be part of this community, looking forward to learning from everyone here.
Resources
- All Categories
- 6 Atlanta Pro Community
- 1 Pro AI Hub
- 137 New Pro Hub
- 5 PAB & PPC corner
- 34 Trending topics
- 27 Feedback in Action
- 7 Wins and Recognition
- 22 Tools to help grow & run your business
- Pro Mentorship
- 44 Comunidad en Español
- 3 Featured Events
- 15 On-Demand Webinars
- 207 Network and Collaborate
- 140 Thumbtack Pro Rewards
- 1.2K Business Resources
- 208 Inspiration
- 78 Business Resilience
- 339 Thumbtack Resources
- 379 Community News
Welcome! Check out our Community Code of Conduct. (review here)
