VK Company Intro
System
Administrator Posts: 11 admin
in Inspiration
This discussion was created from comments split from: Welcome, PPC and PAB members!.
0
Comments
-
Hi, my name is Vadym. I’m from Washington State and I run V.K Company Quality & Speed LLC. I work in handyman and home repair services. I’m looking forward to sharing feedback about leads, customer requests, refunds, and ways Thumbtack can make the platform fairer and more effective for pros. A fun fact about me: I enjoy solving different repair problems and working on a wide variety of home projects.
2
Resources
- All Categories
- 6 Atlanta Pro Community
- 1 Pro AI Hub
- 137 New Pro Hub
- 5 PAB & PPC corner
- 34 Trending topics
- 27 Feedback in Action
- 7 Wins and Recognition
- 22 Tools to help grow & run your business
- Pro Mentorship
- 44 Comunidad en Español
- 3 Featured Events
- 15 On-Demand Webinars
- 207 Network and Collaborate
- 139 Thumbtack Pro Rewards
- 1.2K Business Resources
- 208 Inspiration
- 78 Business Resilience
- 339 Thumbtack Resources
- 379 Community News
Welcome! Check out our Community Code of Conduct. (review here)