Customers that don’t respond

Dimples_construct
Dimples_construct New member Posts: 2 ✭

so Thumbtack automatically refund you if a customer does not talk to all the pros on that lead, while that is a good one, we also have customers that don’t respond to you, but because they’ve responded to one of the pro on the lead, you are no longer refund, and this source of revenue loss to business, the last time I was charged $218 for a lead that didn’t respond to any of my messages to date, I just recently paid that money so I can continue to use the app, this is very painful to me, because tell me how I’ll pay that much for nothing, not even a single “, I think don’t talk should review policy to be broader, in order to mitigate losses on the pros

IMG_4434.png

Hi”

Comments

  • MyCleanCharlotteMaid
    MyCleanCharlotteMaid Posts: 98 ✭✭✭

    This is one of the biggest frustrations for service pros.

    For cleaning leads, we try to respond quickly and make the first message easy to answer. Usually, we confirm the service they requested and ask a few key questions like bedrooms, bathrooms, type of cleaning, home condition, pets, and preferred date.

    If the customer does not respond, we follow up once or twice and keep everything documented.

    I understand that not every customer will choose us, but there is a difference between a customer comparing pros and a customer who never really engages. If the pro never gets enough information to quote, schedule, or move the job forward, it is hard to see that as a real opportunity.

    A fair system should consider whether the customer actually responded enough for the pro to have a chance.

  • Unknown
    edited October 5
    This content has been removed.