Welcome!
Welcome to this group! Feel free to post stories about your experience running a business, share resources, post events, or whatever else you feel might be relevant to other women entrepreneurs.
Comments
-
Glad to be here! So this is my third year running my own virtual tax business & I have doubled my clientele each year really just by advertising on social media...mostly facebook & word of mouth, but lately I have ventured out to other avenues such as this. I am also hoping to expand my services soon to include bookkeeping & notary services. I am happy to network with like minded people! Below is one of the lastest flyers I am advertising. If you know anyone who could use my sercvices, I also offer $50 for referrals!
1
Resources
- All Categories
- 6 Atlanta Pro Community
- 1 Pro AI Hub
- 137 New Pro Hub
- 5 PAB & PPC corner
- 34 Trending topics
- 27 Feedback in Action
- 8 Wins and Recognition
- 22 Tools to help grow & run your business
- Pro Mentorship
- 44 Comunidad en Español
- 3 Featured Events
- 15 On-Demand Webinars
- 207 Network and Collaborate
- 140 Thumbtack Pro Rewards
- 1.2K Business Resources
- 208 Inspiration
- 78 Business Resilience
- 339 Thumbtack Resources
- 379 Community News
Welcome! Check out our Community Code of Conduct. (review here)
