October Pro Highlights

Meckell
Meckell Administrator Posts: 106
edited November 2022 in Inspiration

“I have been what I call an "artrepreneur" for 15 years but made a recent creative pivot by opening a photography studio (I was previously a tattoo artist). It's hard to book business when you're stuck in the beginning stage of not having prior work to show off. Once joining Thumbtack, I was able to book clients and start building my portfolio, which helped gain more trust and visibility.” — Marie Miller (she), owner of @mariemiller.photo and Thumbtack pro with Gold status 

“Thumbtack has been the cornerstone of growing our business and connecting with quality clients and other local business owners. We love how consistent Thumbtack has been in helping us to create the best experience for our clients from the initial estimate all the way to the 5-star reviews after each completed project. Our family, woman and minority-owned air duct cleaning company consistently achieves Top Pro status on Thumbtack, which we take so much pride in. It gives our clients reassurance that they’re hiring the best and that we care about the health and safety of their families and homes. Our favorite part about being business owners is that we get to help people from all walks of life with one common goal, achieving the best home air quality possible!” — Shantal and Brandon Martin, owners of @martinsairductcleaning and Thumbtack pros with Platinum status

“Our favorite thing about being a business owner is being able to create our own schedule and being able to take the time to be with family. We started our mobile/curbside iPhone and iPad repair company during COVID. Almost every lead we get is because of Thumbtack and it has helped us grow around our area.” — Oneclick Phone Repairs, owners of @oneclickphonerepairs and Thumbtack pro with Platinum status

“My favorite things about being a business owner are the independence that comes from it, the challenges that are presented and meeting new people. I’m so thankful for Thumbtack because I seriously haven’t had to work that hard to get leads because of them — 90% of my work comes from Thumbtack!” — Laura Perkins, owner of @fithomeorganizer and Thumbtack pro 

To see more pro and employee highlights follow Thumbtack on InstagramFacebook, and Twitter

If you’d like to be considered for a feature on our social media, please submit this form.