Hello & Welcome Everyone!

Options
CurlyBartender
CurlyBartender Community Leader Posts: 8

Hello to everyone in this AMAZING Thumbtack Community !

My name is Tannaz & I am the owner & one of the bartenders for Curly Bartender LLC & a Thumbtack Community leader. I have been in the service industry for 11 years now & absolutely LOVE it. I joined Thumbtack in 2019 & it has had a HUGE impact in starting my business & continuously growing it.

Curly Bartender is a mobile bartending company, offering bartenders, barracks & cocktail servers, & providing a luxury bar experience for our clients in Southern California (we are also available for travel). We specialize in craft cocktails & creating custom signature menus for our clients. We bartend all events from birthdays, corporate events, holidays, to red carpet events, movie premiers, baby shower & more. You find the reason to party & we’ll be there.

We also sell BOOZY BRUNCH BASKETS which are ready to drink cocktails in baskets that can be personalized for any theme (graduation, birthday, anniversary) that are delivered with a no contact delivery system to your door or to your friends & families. This was one of the additions to our company after Covid to honestly just help our business survive. It's been a great experience providing some happiness to people during these times !

I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful group & am ready for any questions you may have ! I love being a part of communities because I think we are always better together & amazing things happen when amazing individuals get together & create magic. With that being said what are some changes you guys have made to save your business during Covid ?

Also, where are all my event service people at ? We all know how many more events we can get together if we team up within our local areas. If you haven't yet PLEASE do ! I promise you this will bring you so much more business & it's always great to connect with likeminded people. I love building relationships with my local event planners (so much respect for you guys btw), photographers/videographers, DJ's, Chefs, Catering companies, Photobooths, Bakers , florists & of course my fellow bartenders !

Thank you guys & can't wait to connect with you all !

Cheers,

Tannaz K.

you can also reach me at:

IG: @curly_bartender

curlybartender.com

curlybartenderinc@gmail.com