Reviews Not Showing

can anyone be of more assistance on the reviews? I've had a couple of reviews and they are not showing except one. I've had a few submitted by the client and don't know what the issue is. Customer service was not much help unfortunately.

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582

@cleanbar Looking in to this and will let you know if I get any info!

• Dealing with the same thing! Every time a new review is left it looks like it erases the oldest review and only keeps my review total to 10! Please help!

• DustiO

@tandyshimai you are only able to display 10 reviews from outside Thumbtack - so be sure that when you ask your customers that hired you on Thumbtack to leave you a review, you are doing that through the Thumbtack messenger app where it prompts you to ask for a review and do not give them your review link that is for people who didn't hire you on Thumbtack. Read more about that here if this doesn't make sense! You'll be able to see which were left from customers outside of Thumbtack and which were left by Thumbtack customers if you look next to the review it will say "Hired on Thumbtack".

• Aw man that was definitely not displayed anywhere obvious when it came to reviews being left by clients outside of thumbtack…are the extra reviews just lost now? Or do I have access to them to at least copy and use for other sites? Or choose which ones I want?

• Im having the same issue- I've gotten about 7 reviews, they show up in my notifications but their not on my page and thumbtack is still asking me to get my first 3 reviews... HELP! I feel like this is a HUGE issue in me not being hired.

• DustiO

@tandyshimai I'm not sure what happens to them - are you able to see them when you log in and look in your profile tab?

• No I cannot see the first ones that were left. The first few were my most solid reviews. Is there a way of us choosing which reviews we keep? I sent the review request email out to a lot of people so the newest ones keep overtaking the older ones.

• I should have 13 reviews total but am now missing my reviews from Aldo C, Gerald R, and Jean S.

• I'm also having the same problem as @shaiimagery . I received reviews , but they do not appear on the profile , only in the notifications

• DustiO
    edited July 2023

@PLCleaning I would suggest reaching out to support@thumbtack.com or submitting a bug report to see if they can figure out what is happening. Sorry that I am not able to help with this particular issue! Have a wonderful day! (Also, sorry for the delay - we were OOO last week and I am still trying to get caught up on posts!)