Not showing the right photos

Options

Hello,

I am a wedding photographer. Thumbtack asks for photos and others from "projects". I submitted in both. But, they are only showing the pictures from projects. And, I see this is also true for other photographers. Why are they not showing the portfolio that I uploaded?

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,625
    Options

@MarkZilberman When I look at your profile I am seeing all of the photos that you have uploaded - there are 49. Is there something else that you were referring to?

• MarkZilberman
    Options

I have been able to resolve this. When I had submitted pictures for a project, the project picture were mixed with the portfolio pictures. They were not separated from the portfolio pictures as they should have been.

The main problem remains that I am showing way down the list of wedding Photographers in my own town. Where I am the only photographer.

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,625
    Options

Check this article to see how search results work - it looks like you are doing great, so hopefully your rank will move up. Glad you got the photo issue resolved!

• MarkZilberman
    Options

No thank you. I've read it all and done b

everything I was told to. Your algorithm is favoring those with the most jobs through Thumbtack and references. That's all well and good but by doing this you prevent me from getting more work like them. There is NO reason that people from another locale should be placed ahead of me for a search for MY hometown. NONE.