No leads

I also went 3 months with no leads...

Previously, I consistantly had 1-2 leads and responded quickly. I have increased budget a little bit but still hardly anything. I even got a couple clients to add reviews. I have talked to a Thumbtack rep.

Now getting email saying I need to increase my budget...but I am a small new business cannot pay so much for leads. I cancelled google ad for the same issue. Paying for no results.

Comments

• @AMurray

The quality and quantity of leads for me have decreased drastically. I used to subscribe to 3 different services, that is 2 besides TT. I dropped one as it wasn't producing. All the TT reps do is check to make sure your profile is complete with pics, videos etc or of course background check which my customers have NEVER asked about. I have not increased my budget beyond competitive as I see this as simply a way for TT to increase their bottom line. I think this community is feeling the leading edge of the coming recession as I am a solo musician and people don't have to have music at their birthday party, backyard bbq or other event. I recommend exploring other competitive services. None are that great in my experience.