Notifications for Opportunities

Options

I've never received a notification for any opportunities even though I have all notifications on (emails, texts, and the app).

I check the opportunities on the desktop multiple times a day and see many but by the time I respond to them, they already have 4 and 5 PRO responses.

How can I start getting notifications so I can jump on them?

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,622
    Options

@HapiBnMe did you confirm that you have push notifications enabled for the app? I am not 100% sure what gets sent out for opportunities (vs direct leads), but I can do some digging. When you see that multiple pros have responded, that could be the initial group of pros that the customer reached out to (and not necessarily pros that have responded via the opportunities tab).

I've reached out to the team that I think will know the answer to what types of notifications we send for opportunities so when I find out more I will let you know!

• HapiBnMe
    HapiBnMe Posts: 2
    Options

Thank you for the response. Yes, I did check my push notifications on my phone for the app.

I'm assuming we get notifications for opportunities because that is an option in Thumbtack settings that I have turned on. I'm interested to hear what your team finds out.

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,622
    Options

I talked to them, and you should be getting notifications if you have that turned on. I would submit a bug report! And while you're waiting on that I would also try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and clearing cache and cookies on your device and see if that helps!

If I hear of anything else I will let you know.