I'm looking for Three Thumbtack Pros to MENTOR & HELP

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for THREE people to enroll in my Thumbtack Master Class & I will help mentor you as you take the class. If you would like learn more and some tip and tricks to be even better on the thumbtack platform please feel free to drop a comment with your email and I will reach out to you. This is only for the first THREE pro's who let me know they are interested. We will be doing this all in a 7 day bootcamp. You will take my class, have 2 zoom sessions with myself and my team and then we will chat once the 7 days is over. Excited to see the results.

Lemar Griffin

Comments

• WPSDEV
    WPSDEV Posts: 1

Love what your doing

Devinwps@gmail.com

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582

@Lemargriffinfilms I'm so excited to see this!!! Can't wait to see how it goes!

• I'd love to learn more! My email is DrinkToThatATL@gmail.coom

• Not sure if I am too late for this but I am interested.

If there is still a 3rd position available I am willing - sharon@daffodillyhomestage.com

• Hey sent you all and email looking forward to helping.

• KTV_2022
    KTV_2022 Posts: 11

Me too not sure if I'm too late but I certainly want and need the experience and learning. kt.celebratingyourlife@gmail.com. thanks for the chance

• DustiO

I am loving seeing all of these comments and I can't wait to hear how things go!

• @JT123 Just sent you the email this morning boss. Looking forward to connecting with you.

• If anyone else see's this post and would like help please leave your email and I will reach out!

• DustiO

Would love to see some updates here after y'all work together! Excited to see how it goes.

• Hey Lemargriffinfilms,

I did not receive your email. Please resend sharon@daffodillyhomestage - check the spelling thoroughly, thanks.

• Just sent an email to sharon@daffodillyhomestage.com my gmail is showing I sent you an email Thu, Jul 14, 12:49 PM so it may have went to your spam maybe? Just sent another one today so let me know if you get it. Looking forward to chatting with you

• DustiO

Have y'all started this master class? Would love to hear how it is going!

• Hey @DustiO Sharon & DrinkToThatATL are the only two that are in the class the others are just a little busy and have not had time to do a zoom call with me in order to get in the class. I'll be updating you soon. Sharon and I spoke and already have made some good improvements to her page just based off of our zoom convo. I will be chatting with DrinkToThatATL to follow up later this week.

• Hey Lemar, I started the training yesterday but didn't have time to complete it.

I find it interesting so far and yesterday I replied to each customer that left me an review and also updated and added to my featured projects. I shall continue to update you as I proceed further.

Thank you for the insight

• KTV_2022
    KTV_2022 Posts: 11

Lemar, could we set up the zoom call for in the morning, say 8 AM CST?

Celebrating Your Life

Shirley Isbell Bailey