JOIN US TOMORROW (9/15) for CommuniTEA: 30 minutes of networking

DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582
edited September 2022 in Community News

See the event details here and join us to meet other pros! I'm tagging in some pros who have visited the Community since our last CommuniTEA - we would love to "meet" you tomorrow! Come prepared with questions for other pros - or just to socialize and get to know other entrepreneurs. And, this week we will have another Thumbtack team member joining us, and she's excited to meet you all! See you there!

@YMassey @KTV_2022 @Naty @Lemargriffinfilms @BestWay_Vet @TomTom @ShaquealThomas @bgood2021 @ronsa007 @WDodson @AnonymousTutor @Daffodilly @GoodQuestionTutoring @dwashington @kostlover @nowren @guptalalit43 @Adele_Alexandre @renee_dnwy @Quasny_landscape @Uptownbossbabe @Snewpz123 @SirMalcolmJamal @yuri @busyb @afagan @eon @DodgeRam @TechnikEnterprises @Magician_Barry1 @Eliza_Pierce @IvanReyes1403 @Austin_Hightower @Mage @cjcparalegal @Natka @eserkosky @Lucky_lucre54 @frock741 @Svetp @NashvilleShaman @Sonja_Cary @Lyndonj3 @Jeffmiguelmusic @Erikacartledge @Kevin_Barraco @nilton @Tiffany_Mcwhinnie @WilliamGrazione_2022 @Zoltan_Puskas @Kelly @Stahl_Robert @OakTreesales @Tirving @Nessa @Barbara_Billett @Day @Sir_Monsieur1 @Swebbinteriors @BarghPhoto @MarieMiller @ASharp235 @Lis @Jones_2021 @John_Shahin @Kellyscleankitchen @Forbes @fancyfinish @wespro20 @Rich_Peirce1 @Nancy1005 @EVSNotary @Jdosumu1 @John_Mctighe @fFooringexpert1 @EdmundLloyd0000 @Jasonssolutions804 @Barca_lv1 @Stat @DripDoctor @Jbennage @HOLCS_2021 @Mrhouston @HandiwerxColumbia @Dirtbusters_1234 @Donald_Jake_Brindle @Jelani_Teamer @Ccavallo007 @Darrel @Kristina_FreyKeller @Cherita_Brasier @Noble_Canon @Allan @Terri_Morgan_01 @Sshell69 @Stephthetech @Ruby_Rodriguez @Paul_Sisk @DamonHill @Jeff_Cohn @Scottbroofing @GetYourSpaceWright @jenna @soonerkimmy @Yard_Party_Express1 @Erica_AgapeArts1

Comments

• DustiO

PS for everyone who joined last time - I sent your goodies ;)

• I'd be interested, but I have a previous commitment at that time. Please include me next time.

Thank you

• I'm still waiting on my background check to finish processing. I've been waiting about a year so far...

• DustiO

@HOLCS_2021 as I mentioned earlier, you will need to reach out to support@thumbtack.com for that as I am not able to help with background checks.

• Put the date and time instead of writing "tomorrow".

• DustiO

@Adele_Alexandre thank you for the feedback, I will edit! I also linked the event details in the post!

• DustiO

@HOLCS_2021 I reached out to the background check team about your case and they let me know that it was most likely due to a missing piece of information that was never sent to Checkr. They would have notified you directly and requested whatever information they needed (Thumbtack doesn't do the checks). You can contact Checkr support: support@checkr.com / 844-824-3257 (You can check the status of your background check at candidate.checkr.com/ and request a copy)

• busyb
    busyb Posts: 50

As always I would love to join this weekly event but it is just hard to do when I am at a client. Have you considered putting the Zoom recordings in this forum for those of us that are interested in hearing what others are doing/saying and might be able to either glean information or provide insight after the fact? Just a thought :)

• Hi! Unfortunately I'll miss today due to another meeting in supposed to be attending. Hopefully, I'll see everyone next time!

• I am SO excited to join today!

• Mage
    Mage Posts: 114

👋🏽 Hi @DustiO and everyone! I would like to apologize for not knowing that we had a meeting today. I usually try my very best to show up even if it's a little too early in the day for me, but the problem is that I am so behind in my emails this week. ❓ Would it be possible that these meetings are sent to us as Google Calendar invitations or we can add them to our calendar manually, at the very least? I myself would prefer Google Calendar invitations simply because of the sheer number of emails that I receive on a daily basis, and I am the only one at my company! 😆 That being said, I will acknowledge that it is my fault for not being swift enough with my emails–it was just too busy of a week! I am so sorry for missing, and I will see about adding the Thumbtack Community emails to my VIP list in Apple Mail at the very minimum (can be done on Apple iOS devices or Macs). It's just that I don't always get to check my email all the time, and I prefer looking at my calendar first because if I look at my email I get "glued" there (I am sure someone here can relate! 😂 ). OK thanks again for hosting it, and if anyone can update me on what was discussed, that'd be cool! 😎

• DustiO

@Mage You are just the best! We are brainstorming ideas to make this easier for everyone - stay tuned!