JOIN US tomorrow (Thursday 9/29) for CommuniTEA.

DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,580

If you're tagged in this post, you've been active in the Community since our last CommuniTEA networking hour and we would love to meet you! Please join us tomorrow from 9:00-10:00am PT (10am MT, 11am CT, 12pm ET) via Zoom.

We'll do some intros and then open up for you to ask each other questions, share success and struggles (and solutions), and meet some Thumbtack team members.

Join us by clicking this link. Or, RSVP here and I will add you to our calendar invite.

See you tomorrow!

@MarieMiller @rvgrand @WelderPNW @GoodQuestionTutoring @Belinda_Breyer @Studio656West57 @CareerBenders @Matt @KTV_2022 @Yona @Happyperson @Avalynn345 @AnaCeleste @Kat @koaditech @ShaquealThomas @Ashley_Tribble @Blake_Pollino @parvit @Quasny_landscape @Barbara_Billett @vivmaxphoto @Kristina @rosiepower @Mrhouston @syerragunta2 @Dan @Starstormkk @Mage @Dawn @JohnVanilla @dwashington @Hotmessexpress2022 @marco @Lemargriffinfilms @David_Strzeszewski @korey @happy_dj @Studio513 @Sanchez90 @GundamSLK @Saltyone7 @Mehreen_Nasir @OakTreesales @guptalalit43 @TomTom @QueenofEverything @AnonymousTutor @Paul_Bock @MGMBAR_1 @Elisa_Cousins @nowren @Natalie_Powell @SweetHoneyCoach_13 @Adele_Alexandre @helpfulneighbor610 @eon @Naty @Daffodilly @EVSNotary @Sshell69 @soonerkimmy @Stephthetech @Lyndonj3 @Cherita_Brasier @fancyfinish @bgood2021 @HOLCS_2021 @busyb @kostlover @Carl @SirMalcolmJamal @Csm1984 @Scottbroofing @afagan @AlexCook32 @ronsa007 @renee_dnwy @WilliamGrazione_2022 @Jbennage @Lis @Natka @Jeff_Cohn @Penguinmoonstudios @YMassey @BestWay_Vet @WDodson @Uptownbossbabe @Snewpz123 @yuri @DodgeRam @TechnikEnterprises @Magician_Barry1 @Merk @Eliza_Pierce @IvanReyes1403 @Austin_Hightower @cjcparalegal @eserkosky @Lucky_lucre54 @frock741 @Svetp @NashvilleShaman @Sonja_Cary @Jeffmiguelmusic @Erikacartledge @Kevin_Barraco @nilton @Tiffany_Mcwhinnie @Zoltan_Puskas @Kelly @Stahl_Robert @Tirving @Nessa @Msanchez @Day @Sir_Monsieur1 @Swebbinteriors @BarghPhoto @ASharp235 @Jones_2021 @John_Shahin @Kellyscleankitchen @Forbes @wespro20 @Rich_Peirce1 @Nancy1005 @Jdosumu1 @John_Mctighe @fFooringexpert1 @EdmundLloyd0000 @Jasonssolutions804 @Barca_lv1 @Stat @DripDoctor @ThomasdConstruction @HandiwerxColumbia @Dirtbusters_1234 @Donald_Jake_Brindle @Jelani_Teamer @Ccavallo007 @Darrel @Kristina_FreyKeller @Noble_Canon @Allan @Terri_Morgan_01 @Ruby_Rodriguez @Paul_Sisk @DamonHill @GetYourSpaceWright @jenna @Yard_Party_Express1 @Erica_AgapeArts1

Comments

• busyb
    busyb Posts: 50

I really wish this event could alternate between mornings and afternoons. I am rarely available until after 3 pm MT but would love to participate in these conversations as often as possible. @DustiO I think I mentioned this previously...would you be able to record them and share the recordings? I think it will still be beneficial to hear what is on everyone's minds even if I can't participate in the conversation live. 😊

• DustiO

@busyb I do record them - I will see if it's possible to share them! Thank you! Also, I'm hoping as we get more and more people to come to these on a regular basis I can do it every week and alternate times :)

• DustiO

A huge thank you to all who joined us for today's session - it was so great. What a constructive and motivating conversation we had - you all inspire me every single day! Tagging you all here so you can connect here in the Community to keep the conversation going - @ShaquealThomas (Shaq) @Lemargriffinfilms (Lemar) @Daffodilly (Sharon) @EVSNotary (Roz) @Cherita_Brasier (Cherita) @Matt (Matt) @Mage (Mage) @soonerkimmy (Kim)

• Matt
    Matt Posts: 155

Thanks @DustiO and everyone else for the time, and patience to listen to what I had to say.

• Of course was a great convo! Matt let's connect soon when you have some time and we will try to figure a few things out. Until then just keep going.

• Matt
    Matt Posts: 155

@DustiO where should I send the screen recording on what I see for the galleries in the customer view?

• DustiO

@Matt You can send it to me via DM here in the Community. You should be able to click on my username and then "message". Thank you!