Thumbtack Help!?

Is anyone else having the same incredibly frustrating issue of not being able to get a hold of AN ACTUAL PERSON that UNDERSTANDS you, like how Thumbtack USED TO BE? I cant even believe I am finding myself HERE venting about this.

What number can I call?

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582

Hi @PaintlyMI thanks for posting - is there something that I can help with, or possibly tag in some other pros to help answer? I know support channels are going to be pretty crazy today, since a lot of our team was out last week for training. So, wait times on chats/emails is probably longer than usual. I'm happy to help where I can. Just let me know!

• PaintlyMI
    PaintlyMI Posts: 3
    edited October 2022

Yes @DustiO I simply just need a refund for a lead and the computer generated whatever whatever that happened when I submitted the request did not seem to understand my situation. Someone booked me for an on-site and I have no idea how this feature even became available or why I was available for anyone to schedule this… It just would truly be best for me to talk to somebody or have someone call me. PLEASE (248) 425-0202

• DustiO

@PaintlyMI Unfortunately I am not able to help with refunds and you will need to go through the available support channels that you find in your contact us page. If you received a message that your refund was denied I would still email support and ask if they can re-evaluate it. I am not able to have someone call you either, unfortunately. Sorry this probably wasn't the answer you were looking for, but hopefully you can get more help if you email or chat with support! I have heard from other pros that they have had success when they reach out after a denied refund.

• DustiO

Again, @Lv_Nanayakkara I have provided all of the information for you to contact support, and I have also proactively asked if you have specific questions that can be answered. If you try contacting support and are not able to get through, please let me know. And, if you want to ask questions, I can help you find the answers.