October contest: Share your fall projects

DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582

We love to see the amazing work you do. Share before and after photos of a recent project (or plans for an upcoming project) for a chance to win exclusive Thumbtack swag.

We'll also submit these entries to our social media team for a chance to be featured in our social media channels.

Comments

• Matt
    Matt Posts: 155

I love transforming peoples back yards into something beyond their expectations ! I was able to take one persons vision, and expand on that to make the "backyard of their dreams" with this "San Diego in Phoenix Mural". I made a little video about my process as well.

The client really loved the mural, so much so she added another wall last minute, I was happy to oblige since I had just enough time to do it!

• A before renovation of a job I’m about to start a rough in on. My best complement I can get on a job is never having to go back to someone’s house on my work.

• DustiO

@Echase1224 I can't wait to see how this turns out - please post pics when it's done so we can all ooh and awwwe!

• DustiO

@Matt and @Echase1224 since there were only 2 of you who commented, I want to send you both some swag! Can you DM me with your mailing addresses? And sorry for the delay in closing this!!