Why have leads stopped?!?

NeyerBuiltInc
NeyerBuiltInc Posts: 1
edited January 2023 in Community News

It’s been over two weeks since the app had offered any leads and maybe have had 1 job in the past month. I like the platform but almost ready for ask for my money out of my account since it’s not bringing me new leads. Can someone suggest any other apps?

Comments

• Mattacus
    Mattacus Posts: 24
    edited January 2023

Were you getting them before December and then suddenly stopped?

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,610

@NeyerBuiltInc it looks like your leads/views number has been consistently the same over the past 4 weeks. What was it like before then? You can track your leads/views and how you compare to other pros in your area/industry here in your insights page. I am seeing you showing up in the top spot in your area/industry, which is great! I would work on getting more reviews though, as the pros listed with you have 100+ reviews. Here is an article about how you can get reviews (from past clients both on and off TT) and then I would make sure that you 1) reply to all of the reviews you have received, 2) request reviews from any TT clients who haven't reviewed you, 3) get more reviews if possible (from TT customers or past customers), 4) add some featured projects, and 5) complete the FAQ section of your profile. You're doing amazingly on your quick response times, so keep that up to!

• DustiO

@PrimeConstruction_92 I see you showing up in the top ten, so you definitely should see leads/views increase — and the support agent you worked with was correct in saying that when targeting is paused it can take some time to start showing up again (but the fact that you are in the top 10 is a great sign!). However, I would recommend playing around with your max lead price, as adjusting that even a little can make a difference. I would also recommend getting some more reviews as when looking at your insights it looks like you have a bit less than the competition, so this may help increase some views and leads! Hope this helps!

• DustiO

I would definitely try the things recommended and see if they help - especially the max lead price, as that may be the differentiator between you and those other pros. Otherwise I would suggest reaching out to support@thumbtack.com or posting in the Community for advice - if you start a new post with specific thoughts/questions for other pros I can tag other pros within your industry in to see if they have suggestions!

• DustiO there is CLEARLY a bug as this is effecting many many pros now. Customer support can’t/won’t help any of us as they look at individual accounts and all seems well.

Can you not reach out as an ambassador to someone higher up and make it known there is a major issue on our behalf?

We would all rather be told “yeah that’s not right we will look into it asap and fix this problem” rather than the same old “turn targeting on, increase budget, respond faster” as non of these are the problem.

• DustiO

@Mattacus This pro is not experiencing the same issue you are - they are showing up in the top 10 on their search results and your issue is an entirely separate issue. And yes I have already reached out to teams to let them know the feedback we are receiving. When there is a tech issue it is not a simple fix and these things take time, but the more pros that submit feedback, the more urgent it becomes, which is why I always recommend reaching out to support. And I would ask that you please don't discount the recommendations given to other pros as these things are proven to help - and I am looking into specific accounts before making recommendations, because again, not all pros are experiencing the same things you are experiencing. Thanks.

• Hi Dusti0, I seem to be experiencing a similar problem. I've never gone days with my leads turned on and yet not one lead. Wondering if you could look into my account. I'd greatly appreciate it