No Response from Customer Service

Hello,

I have been reaching out to customer service for around a week now with no human response. My profile has been flagged for not meeting community guidelines. I'm not seeing where it's faulty and I havent touched my details since starting on here.

Can someone please help?

Thanks!

-P

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,606
    edited January 2023

@HelpPlease1 I would suggest logging in and following the prompts where it says to update your profile. If that doesn't work, you'll need to email support@thumbtack.com as I won't be able to help with any account hold issues (there is a separate team that works on those things). I did reach out to the team though, to see if I can learn more and I will let you know!

• DustiO

@HelpPlease1 Good news, it should be good to go now! Let me know if you need any more help! (Would also love to see you change your username now that we got that figured out!). We have a ton of great stuff here within the Community so I hope to see you connect with other pros!

• @DustiO Thank you for the help! They fixed it right away! Unfortunely the profile name thing on the profile settings is gray and I can't click/change it - If you have a solution for that I can look into new names!

Thanks again!

• DustiO

@HelpPlease1 I just realized I think I have to change the name, I don't think users can, so if you want it changed feel free to DM me and I can help with it!