JOIN US tomorrow (Thursday 2/16) for CommuniTEA.

DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582

If you're tagged in this post, you've been active in the Community since our last CommuniTEA networking hour and we would love to meet you! Please join us tomorrow from 9:00-10:00am PT (10am MT, 11am CT, 12pm ET) via Zoom.

We'll do some intros and then open up for you to ask each other questions, share successes and struggles (and solutions), and meet some Thumbtack team members.

Join us by clicking this link. Or, RSVP here.

See you tomorrow!

@MariaR @Jeff_Cohn @MarkZilberman @LisaP @jegeshp @BFHS @Theresa @Mattacus @screwsandtools s@CeeLilly @cleanbar @Danlupomusic @bencohenguitar @John_Mctighe @Tim300 @DoryG @kostlover @Maurice_Journigan @ShaquealThomas @At_solutions @samthomas @NathansHaulingpros @Drewid @paytonnichols @Heloisa_Hudson @mynycmusiclessons @Js_Garage_Door1 @AllAroundMusic @Mage @Eunice_Esparza @Holyghost11 @Christopher @Stephthetech @Lee332165 @dsaldivar @Kyle_Ricciardi @lionel_ortez @Jeanne_Kulwin @Marnie_Fischer @WindowGenieAnnapolis @HHLLC @Matt @wardlor @Alcorta2023 @busyb @jcwaugh @Jalil @nowren @Lemargriffinfilms @tinglinfashion @Noble_Canon @Eber_Da_Silva @Geravetyan @rosiepower @Charles_Uibel @kristinaf @Sobella07 @Kimia65 @sandrak @Kamaldeep0333 @Ramon_Cruz @GetCleanClean @Punit @Johnny_eastwing @ChicagoMurals @James_Green @ciji901 @Cody_Potts @Fetch_Cleaning @lamar8891 @That_Tech_Jeff_2023 @Paul_Bock @Tinamarie31094 @DamonHill @Mandovibes @TimJarvis_Remodel90 @NeyerBuiltInc @MFA12_ @Kirsten @Noah @Sergei @maimun @Victor @LifeLiftFitness @Fareoyard @FreshCoatPainters_MB @LisaBclean @Salah_Daoud @WDodson @toya @Alan @yahyaikan @PeterB1 @Mmoody2207_ @GlennBates_PropMng1 @PianoTeacherCharlie @Imber_Zuniga_Nunez @1Gerbault__

Comments

• Matt
    Matt Posts: 155

Awesome! I may be driving but I will tune in!

• I won't be able to make it but hope you are all doing well! Have fun!

• Mage
    Mage Posts: 114

So glad to see everyone who made it today! 🤩 Wishing health and balance to all. 🙏🏽

• Hi @DustiO

I know you mentioned that you were going to send me a contact within Thumbtack. Following up on that. Thanks in advance!

Warmly,

Jeannie Kulwin

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582

@Jeanne_Kulwin Oh yes! I was going to connect you with Mic Mell - a life coach out of Atlanta, GA. I will connect you two via email. Thanks for the reminder!