JOIN US tomorrow (Thursday 3/30) for CommuniTEA.

DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582

If you haven't been to a CommuniTEA networking hour, you're missing out! We would love to meet you! Please join us tomorrow from 9:00-10:00am PT (10am MT, 11am CT, 12pm ET) via Zoom.

We'll do some intros and then open up for you to ask each other questions, share successes and struggles (and solutions), and meet some Thumbtack team members.

Join us by clicking this link. Or, RSVP here.

If you're tagged here, you've visited the Community since out last session, and we would really love to meet you tomorrow! Please join if you can!

@Jami_JConcepts_55 @tandyshimai @Jphotography @marketingclarity @Julie @AlexPDX @williamdsouder @GoodQuestionTutoring @John_Patterson @MaryHannick @Swiftwater_sweeper @Simon @cynbeatty @JeffGuerinot @Cat @Daffodilly @TomTom @Craig_Washington_Ii @borjieporgy @Alexandra_Hazen @Prolificsteamers1990 @AR2i @Angela_NP @Firehawk @Beefcake @cbroncano @Richard_Roy @Bairo @AMurray @Jerry_Garmon @DanielGoodpaster @AllAroundMusic @joannecoates @nguy_16 @Andreea @Joeyschafer @ShaquealThomas @dmcgphotography @Fedorenko35 @zetvaa @Aldo_C @Bosslady @Matt @syerragunta2 @TheOneWillFocus @Jakecasey @NathansHaulingpros @shaun0720 @karenM @Quasny_landscape @Maddie_2 @Theresa @HHLLC @leon @Kfjevent @Gene @Raymond_Orr @AllTime @GundamSLK @Cristina_Reyeros @robandcary @barrazaonline @lkatz16 @Mage @Justin_Temple @Spudweb @LisaP @paladinstudios @Walters_Electric32 @ChefAsia @Barca_lv1 @Zemerisw @christopherprost @Notarymom @malloryt @Sanfordds @Kingsley_tech @luvlogan13 @AnonymousTutor @Alex_Handy_Handz @ChefAngel @Cool_Comfort1 @Cleaningcrew96 @HELPINGHANDS14 @Burak @Adrienne_Ryan @That_Tech_Jeff_2023 @Willturner673 @EVSNotary @soonerkimmy @Srpulling @arlenekaysen_1 @Samuel_Marcisso @Christina @xBryanD @Js_Garage_Door1 @davdgreatphotos

Comments

• Alex_Hazen
    Alex_Hazen Posts: 14

Is there any way you can change my name on the list to @Alex_Hazen please? It's not supposed to appear as Alexandra.

Thanks,

Alex

• DustiO

@Alex_Hazen done!

• DustiO

@Jami_JConcepts_55 did you post something in this thread? I have seen a few posts from you but they are showing up blank! Can you DM me and let me know if you have posted? Because I think there me be a bug?

• Alex_Hazen

Hi! Yes I did. Thanks for contacting me. As per our discussion during the last meeting I still am getting ONLY bogus leads that cost time and money. This has been going on for months.

Only in the logo service category.

Always in twos

6-7 AM or 6-7 PM usually it's rare that they occur at any other time of day, but sometimes they do. I notice may pros just don't respond.

Invalid phone numbers or No response via text.

I'm attaching my partial

list here. I post an empty debit card on my account so I'm not constantly being credited for this. TT doesn't not offer refunds. I'm in my 70's, disabled and live primarily on a fixed income so I cannot afford to have my money tied up with credits. Maybe you can pass this on to tech services so they can check this out. It doesn't look like it's going to stop.

Thanks, Alex

This list is very long and I can't scroll down for some reason to send you more.

My direct email contact on my account in ahazen47713@yahoo.com. Please keep in mind that every time this happens, four other Pros are contacted also.

Thanks.

• DustiO

@Alex_Hazen I am looking into this for you. I can see that you are getting refunded for those leads in credits (like you stated above) and they are getting flagged by the team, but i am not sure why it is happening so much. I will let you know what I can find out!

• Alex_Hazen

I've been with

TT for 9 years and this has never happened before. It's uncanny! Thanks.

• Alex_Hazen

Hi again. I received another credit for a bogus lead on Wednesday for Enrique Carrisalez but not for another one that came on the same day, Rick Mayuszak. TT wants 40 dollars before I can get leads again and I just can’t pay it. There is no working number either for Thumbtack I can find. I’d like to speak to someone again. Any way I can do this?