January Pro Highlights

Meckell
Meckell Administrator Posts: 106
edited January 2022 in Inspiration

I love providing a safe space to tackle what may not come easy for some people. I truly believe a clear space provides a clear mind. Thumbtack has provided a way for me to connect with people directly and safely and allows me to hone in on specific services.” — Courtney Paige, owner of @csphome and Thumbtack Silver pro

“Thumbtack has completely transformed my business. Not only does it help me target qualified leads, but it also allows me to communicate effectively with clients. I’ve seen a +137% growth in my business since working with Thumbtack — and I look forward to future success. Gold Pro Rewards are another awesome benefit that Thumbtack offers. I really like the success workshops that help business owners sharpen their business acumen.” — Joshua-John Frank, owner of @Creativevanguardphotography and Thumbtack Gold pro

“Thumbtack has helped my business tremendously. Aside from allowing clients to directly contact me through the app, it leads to other opportunities from satisfied customers. Being recognized as a Platinum Pro is fantastic as a business owner. It shows that, even as a small business, we are doing great things and the customers show it with their feedback.” — Jeffrey Hall, owner of @Premierpatch_Ok and Thumbtack Platinum pro

Comments