What's happened to Thumbtack

Formerly a TopPro on Thumbtack, but I receive hardly any leads at all these days and the few Exact Match leads I do receive can't afford to hire me because their budget's are ridiculously low!

Seriously questioning what's happened with Thumbtack.

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582

Hi @LaurenceF, thank you for being here! I'm sorry to hear that your experience has been less than magical recently. I took a quick glance and your profile is amazing, and you are showing up in the top 10 - the only advice I can think of is to go over your preferences and make sure everything is still set to the jobs you want to do. I would also suggest getting some new reviews (as that can sometimes bump you up even more in search results) - even if just by reaching out to past clients who haven't reviewed you yet or clients that didn't hire you on Thumbtack (let me know if you need help doing that!). If you want to DM me we can take a deeper dive, too!

• I took your advice Dusti and sent you a DM. I did not receive any response back from you. I sent some follow up DM's to you; again, no response.

I appreciate your willingness to help me Dusti but asking me to send you a DM and then not responding to my DM isn't helping me at all.

Respectfully, could you extend me the professional courtesy of responding to my DMs Dusti?

Regards,

Laurence

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582

@LaurenceF I apologize for the delay. I was traveling all day yesterday and I am offline today and didn’t feel like I could give your questions the time and attention they deserved from my phone on an airplane. I will be back online Thursday. If you want to reach out to support for more immediate help you can feel free to do so, otherwise I look forward to connecting on Thursday when I can give you the time and thought that you need.

Thanks!

• Reach out to me on Thursday Dusti, I look forward to talking with you in an effort to fix my issues.