March Contest: Spring Projects

DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,609
edited March 2022 in Inspiration

Spring is in the air! We reached 60 degrees in Salt Lake today and I am here. for. it.

Springtime always gets me in the mood for projects - in my home, in my yard, or at work. It's a time when I feel inspired by the freshness of a new season - how about you?

We would love to see what projects you are working on - for yourselves or for your customers.

Comment below with before and after photos of those projects for a chance to win this exclusive set of Thumbtack swag.

Comments

• Electric fireplace surround custom build and install including hidden outlet access doors, custom floating mantle build and install, and TV mounting in the Austonian high rise condo in Austin, TX.

top photo is before and bottom is completed project.

• DustiO

OMG @OneHandyChick this is incredible! Makes me want to do this in my house!!! Thanks for sharing!

• This was my most recent project for a little hair stylist studio at the mall. Before and After pictures are labeled and the other picture was a screenshot my client showed me from Pinterest of what her vision was. We did the faux brick, custom floating shelves and paint.

• DustiO

@HomeServicePro This looks so great, thank you for sharing!! It's impressive how much you were able to transform such a tiny space!

• DustiO

@OneHandyChick and @HomeServicePro since there were only two of you and both of these projects are AMAZING, I'm going to send you both some swag! DM me with your mailing address and I will send it along. And THANK YOU!