I don’t live there!

Options

Im new to TT and I honestly am about to leave🤦🏽‍♀️. Frustrated is to nice of a word to explain this level of frustration!

Why am I being made to pay for leads from customers from states that I do not work in. I live in TX. I have no idea about wedding service in AL😳. Wedding planning can NOT be done over the phone if i dont live in AL. Why can it not be area specific. If it’s 100 miles from my zip code I should not be getting messages from people who dont live near me and then I have to pay😳to tell them Sorry I cant help. This is highway robbery and I will not just be giving TT money when im suppose to be making money🤦🏽‍♀️☹️

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,634
    Options

@TinaC You have "I work remotely" selected in your targeting preferences. Go to you targeting preferences for wedding planning, click the 3 dots next to travel and select "edit travel type" to unclick that.

You also have multiple areas and zip codes selected in your travel areas. You can go in there and select as granularly as neighborhoods or you can select a travel radius by distance. Please check out our Help Center as well, where you can find tons of articles and videos and step by step instructions for making sure you've get everything set to where you are getting the types of jobs you want.

Hope this helps!