How Do I Get in Touch with An Actual Thumbtack Person?

Options

My background check has been "pending" since I joined some months ago. I'd like to get it resolved, but can't reach any real person to help.

Thoughts from the group?

Comments

• garyyourtech
    Options

A live person at Thumbtack... Good luck with that. They could care less about you or helping you. The only goal at Thumbtack is to charge you for leads. No live support to be found I am afraid.

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,654
    Options

@michaelfbarnes There is live support - the hours are M-F 8am-5pm MT so be sure to call in those hours. I will look up your account and see if I can help as well and I will DM you if I find anything helpful!

• garyyourtech
    Options

Oh yes, sorry, there is live support, Funny how I have spent the last 2 hours trying to contact someone, via Chat, Message and still waiting for a reply, Happy to call. What is the phone number?

• DustiO
    edited August 2023
    Options

If you check your Contact Us page you should see the contact info — be sure you are logged in to your TT account when you go to that link (also be sure to call from the phone listed in your TT account). Is there something I can help you with while you're waiting? @garyyourtech

• DustiO
    Options

@michaelfbarnes It looks like you didn't actually complete the process through Checkr - please submit your ID information here - be sure to select "background check" in the menu.