Email says I am less competitive, but my profile says otherwise

Options

I have received an email twice that rate for paying for leads wasn’t competitive, but when I go to my profile, it is very much at a competitive rate. I have had zero leads for a month now, but when I search my profile I come up in the top 5 for muralist, so I am being seen, and I have some views, but nothing solid. I checked both profiles to make sure it wasn’t my Phoenix profile and same thing, all well within being competitive. @DustiO have you heard of this before?

I opted out of instant booking since I don’t see it fitting with what I do very well, but has anyone else experienced this drop when they didn’t participate in the instant booking program?

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,630
    Options

I will see if I can find out more info on these email notifications - but I think it may be because the competitive rate can fluctuate based on what other pros are setting their prices at, so it may have changed between the time you got this email and the time you logged in to check your max lead prices. I'll see if I can confirm this, though!

• Matt
    Matt Posts: 155
    Options

Interesting! I had my slider maxed out to the right, and this still occurred, seems a little sensitive if in 6 minutes it goes from not competitive to “you’re good!”, thanks for checking in on this!

• Matt
    Options

@DustiO it happened again, and my slider is maxed out and has not moved at all! I checked both profiles and they are both at “competitive” 🤔

• DustiO
    Options

@Matt chatted with the team and it looks like there was a bug that was causing this notification to go out in the wrong instances. It has been fixed, though (although I think the fix won't deploy until Friday, so you may see it again before then). Thanks for flagging!

• DustiO
    Options

The team also noted that there are some unique cases like yours where you aren't able to increase your Max Lead Price to "more competitive" so they are working on some logic to stop notifications from going out in these instances. Not sure when that will be done, though! Just know that the team is aware and is working on it :)

• Matt
    Options

Great, I appreciate it! On another note, could this be why I have had zero leads in a month?

• DustiO
    Options

This shouldn't have anything to do with that - my guess is it's just a drop in demand for that service right now... When I search on TT for Muralists in San Diego you are in the Top 3, so you're definitely showing up when people search.

• Matt
    Options

Ok, thank you!