Anyone else have a n issue with max lead price?

Options

It almost a week i can't change my max lead price more than 27$ which i could change it up to 35-40$ until last week.

Now other pros offer higher max lead price and this is the reason i lost the 1st place.

I talked with the customer service but they cant help me. They claimed everything is ok which is not since i stopped get leads at all..

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,630
    Options

@Guy Max Lead Prices will fluctuate based on what other pros are setting theirs at, so the agent you spoke with was correct. Your ranking can fluctuate, as it is based on a lot of factors, not just your Max Lead Price. When I searched for locksmith in your area you were in the 2nd spot, which is still GREAT. I would just keep doing what you do - providing great service, responding quickly, etc. You can also try getting some new reviews, and commenting on some existing reviews, as well as adding some more photos - as that can help boost your rank.

If it persists and you really feel something is wrong, I would recommend submitting a bug report. Hope this helps, and thank you for posting!