TrustPilot Reviews

Options

Hello!

I see that we have the option to import google reviews. I was wondering if there was an option to import Trustpilot reviews. We have over 150 5 star reviews that I would love to utilize if possible.

Thanks!

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,628
    Options

@cccruver37 I don't believe there is a way, but let me confirm. But, even if you are able to import them, only your 10 most recent "unverified" reviews (or reviews received from outside Thumbtack) will be displayed on your Thumbtack profile. I would recommend taking some screenshots of your AMAZING reviews and adding those to your photos — or at least maybe take a screenshot of the place where it shows that you have 150+ 5-star reviews and add that to your photos :)

• cccruver37
    Options

Oh that's a clever idea haha. I never thought about doing a screenshot. Is that 10 reviews per profile or 10 reviews per account. For example, if I service TN with one profile and also service NC with another is that 10 reviews for TN and 10 for NC or 10 collectively for my entire account?

Thank you!

• DustiO
    Options

Reviews are specific to profiles - so you could get 10 for each profile :) You've probably already seen it, but just in case here is an article that explains how to get those "unverified" reviews (look under the "Share your review link" section)!

• cccruver37
    Options

Perfect. Thank you!

Also, is there a way to turn off leads that are being sent to multiple providers? $12 is a lot for a lead that I still have to compete for. I would like to only look for ones where I am the only provider. See screenshot below.

• DustiO
    Options

@cccruver37 Thumbtack doesn't send leads to pros, if you get a lead it is because the customer has chosen to reach out to you, and they do have the choice to reach out to more than one pro if they'd like to. I would recommend really working on responding quickly and providing clear communication that will make you stand out from other pros. And, be sure that your profile is complete, has lots of photos and reviews, etc. Having 5+ reviews significantly increases your chances of winning the job, and having a quick response time does as well as having photos. Hope this helps!

• cccruver37
    Options

Thank you! That makes more sense.