Annual Thumbtack Giveback Event — Help Thumbtack give back on Giving Tuesday.
Each year, we come together to celebrate your accomplishments and honor the significant contributions you’ve given to your communities — and we want to help you support the causes you care about.
We’re inviting you to join us in a week of celebration and help us select a nonprofit to receive a special donation. This event will take place here in the pro Community over several days.
When? Friday, November 17 - Tuesday, November 28 (Giving Tuesday)
Where? Right here in the Community (watch for posts during this time)
What? Help pick a nonprofit to receive a grant from Thumbtack
Schedule of events:
- Friday, November 17 — Nominations are open and will remain open until midnight Monday, November 20.
- Monday, November 20 — Featured pros from our Community who exemplify giving back. Nonprofit nominations close at midnight.
- Tuesday, November 21 — Top 5 nominees are announced, and voting begins for a winner. Voting will remain open until midnight Monday, November 27.
- Wednesday, November 22 — Featured pro spotlights and suggestions for how you can give back to your community.
- Monday, November 27 — Voting ends at midnight — don’t forget to submit!
- Giving Tuesday, November 28 — Winning nonprofit and raffle winner announced.
We’re excited to join you in giving back, and we know that with your help, we can make an impact. If you have questions about how this event works, please comment below. And don’t forget to nominate and vote!
Welcome! Check out our Community Code of Conduct. (review here)