End of year CommuniTEA session (December 21)

DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,746

OK team — last week in our CommuniTEA session we talked about doing something fun and different for our last session of the year. @soonerkimmy had the great idea of doing a showcase, where each of you can share 5-10 minutes about what you do and maybe share some tips for the rest of the group. ie Kim can share about best practices/etiquette for weddings, @ShaquealThomas could talk about what to look for when hiring a painter or doing a painting project on your own, @Theresa and @Jeanne_Kulwin could share some health/stress reduction tips, @AR2i could share some tax tips for businesses, @Mage could share some tips for hiring a musician for your event or getting music lessons for your child, @busyb could share some end of year/new year home org secrets, etc.

What do you all think? Is this something that would be fun and worthwhile for you all? We could record the session and post it here in the Community for all pros who can't make it to see as well.

Let me know! And THANK YOU ALL for all of your many, many contributions to this Community and these events. You inspire me every single day.

Comments