So many software bugs-

Options

Not sure what’s going on, wanted to see if others had this issue. My calendar is open for days next week, yet the app insists I don’t have availability.

this and other bugs have been happening with my profile.

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,640
    Options

@Matt have you reported the bug here? Also, are you able to "unblock" those days, or does it stay blocked after you've done that? I will look to see if this is a known bug, but in the meantime please report the bug - lmk if you've already done that!

• Matt
    Matt Posts: 155
    Options

I was able to unblock those days because I inputted it manually, but the error still remained. I did send an email to Support however, I got a form email back, asking me to fill out a form and didn’t offer any viable advice. I will submit the bug when I have a chance.

• DustiO
    Options

For sure fill out that bug report and then let me know and I can help follow up on it once it has a number to track. Thank you for always contributing thoughtfully here!

• Matt
    Options

@DustiO here is another one. My credit card is valid and is saved, but every lead I get says my card can’t be billed and I have to then manually bill from the saved card. So the card is fine, and works as intended

• DustiO
    Options

I would be sure to report this as well, and I will ask around and see if there is a known bug re: cards!

• Matt
    Options

Hey @DustiO, Still having this issue, submitted all bug requests, this is getting frustrating :/

• DustiO
    Options

@Matt I'm seeing if I can get an update and will share here. Thank you!

• DustiO
    Options

@Matt can you clarify which issue you are still having? Is it the calendar issue or the payment/card issue?

• Matt
    Options

The credit card issue...calendar doesn't seem to be an issue at the moment oddly enough.

• DustiO
    Options

@Matt someone from the product team looked and asked that you update the iOS app as they can see that you don't have the most up to date version. Can you try that and let me know if you are still experiencing the same issue? Also, how recently did you receive an email about payment? Can you send me a screenshot? Thank you!

• Matt
    Options

Update on this, I got a lead and both things seemed to have been resolved.

• DustiO
    Options

OMG yay. SO happy to hear this!