How do you manage on client that reschedules on Instant Book?

Options

Another reason why Instant Book is for the customer and not the PRO. I had a client last minute reschedule on me today for our session at 10. No where on my account can I update the appointment to the new time. There is an option to cancel the appointment or message the client to reschedule. I am not the one that initiated the reschedule. And what happens if the client does in fact cancel? Again, there is a button for the Pro to cancel but I am not the one initiating it so I do not want to be "penalized" for it in any way (knowing that Thumbtack would use it against me for my rankings...)

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,634
    Options

I think you could just work to reschedule directly with the customer through the Thumbtack messenger. Is your concern that you want that appointment to open up on your calendar again? I know we are working on some improvements for this issue. You wouldn't be penalized for canceling a booking, but I am not sure if that closes the message thread with the customer - I know @keddingfield has some great tips for how he handles reschedules!

• JMusselman
    Options

We have rescheduled a new date but I want to remove it from my calendar and I don't want to affect my ongoing conversation. I keep getting reminders that the appointment is today.