Thumbtack must be doing badly = You can't reach anyone
Robert_Tweed
Posts: 1
in Inspiration
This is all I can figure out. Why can't you reach anyone? I tried to call, chat and nothing goes through or works and can't reach anyone. This is really not a good situation for customers so all I can figure is they are doing badly.
1
Resources
- All Categories
- 9 Atlanta Pro Community
- 1 Pro AI Hub
- 139 New Pro Hub
- 5 PAB & PPC corner
- 35 Trending topics
- 26 Feedback in Action
- 7 Wins and Recognition
- 22 Tools to help grow & run your business
- Pro Mentorship
- 44 Comunidad en Español
- 3 Featured Events
- 15 On-Demand Webinars
- 207 Network and Collaborate
- 140 Thumbtack Pro Rewards
- 1.2K Business Resources
- 208 Inspiration
- 78 Business Resilience
- 339 Thumbtack Resources
- 383 Community News
Welcome! Check out our Community Code of Conduct. (review here)