Building & Expanding

Options

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

Hope this new year brings more business networking and wealth to every business from all industries few tips I am looking to do to make my business expand this year hoping theses tools can help other businesses as well.

As a painting contractor I am looking to work with more General contractors in the Massachusetts/ Rhode Island area we go hand to hand and would love to collaborate with carpenters to even if painting is not your industry look to network with similar business and likeminded individuals this year to see if it helps expand your knowledge or business if you are a G/C or carpenter handyman etc please feel free to reach out.

Tip 2

More social media interactions and content to reach out to audiences that may not find you on TT I am learning that is a great way to find work if you have the right ad tools and promotions setup can maybe save some money looking to find the right pieces to making that work this year.

Tip 3

Reaching out to past clients via email listing although they may not need me right now a monthly reminder via email can be a great way for referrals to spread and can keep the business growing.

As a pro advisor member my mission is still to help thumbtack and the pros find a middle ground that is separate from the rest of the platforms as this is where I found the most success and the only platform I used for leads I am still open to 1-1 conversation and helping anyway I can Painters world will be live again this year for all entrepreneurs and owners to join to discuss a few things I mentioned in this post plus more if you are interested I have a rsvp date soon with hopes to working with you all.

stay strong stay positive and be great!!

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,640
    Options

Thank you for this, @ShaquealThomas! You always have such great advice and insight to share!