Thumbtack views

Options

Hello I’m a top pro I have over 163 reviews all 5 starts thumbtack has always work great for me it completely changed my life but last year my views when down from past years I used to get 800-900 views now I barely get 100 views a week

Comments

• Theresa
    Theresa Posts: 48
    Options

I've experienced the same thing. I used to get 1000 plus Listing Views per week, somtimes 2000 now I'm lucky if I reach 200 a week. I wish TT would let us know what's happening.

• troys_dogtraining
    Options

same here.

something severely changed when they moved to the rewards system. i get so few leads, and now i don’t get any. i pay out the nose for the ones i do get and often they have weird names, and no replies.

oh and i can’t get refunded for these anymore because i can’t reach a human being

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,643
    Options

Sorry I thought I already dropped this here! But here is all of the support contact info, if this is helpful!

• Support hours are Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm MST
    • Phone support is available by calling 866-501-5809
    • Text support is available by texting 415-299-6398
    • Chat support is available to pros when they login to their Thumbtack account
    • Email support is available by emailing support@thumbtack.com
  • DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,643
    Options

Also, @troys_dogtraining I would really recommend reporting any of those leads that have suspicious names. You do that in the messenger in Thumbtack, here is an article about it too.

• Eduardo_Kanegusuku
    Options

The same thing happens here my friends, “customers” who don’t respond, a very low conversion rate of around 10% or less. Abusively expensive leads, and lack of support through all the means mentioned above, always denying refund requests or any kind of report.