Refund Request

Options

Yesterday in the middle of the snowstorm that effected my area, I had to search for snowplow services. It was essential to have our driveway cleared for our disabled son who has home services in the morning. We paid on-line through Thumbtack. To make this short, the person contacted us to request we pay him directly either cash or check. We agreed to pay him directly but could not find a way to cancel or request a refund of the payment we made through Thumbtack. It has been frustrating trying to find someone to contact for a refund. For your information, I filed a complaint with my credit card company and requested they not make the payment. Look forward to finally getting a response from someone.

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,656
    Options

@Deirdre So sorry this happened! But, unfortunately this community is only for Thumbtack pros, I don't know a ton about the customer side of things, and can't help with refunds on either side. Did you try calling in to the support line? I can see if there is a different number for customers (vs pros) - I will ask the team and send you a DM with that!