Responding to messages

Options

We currently utilize an integration to pull our Thumbtack leads into our CRM where our contact center reaches out immediately and nurtures each lead 24/7. The trouble I'm finding is that this affects our response rate showing that we aren't replying to anybody when in fact we get to everyone immediately. Is there something we can do so our response metric isn't negatively impacted?

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,640
    Options

@NexGenRemodeling what is the integration that you are using and I can ask around to see if I can get more insight?

• NexGenRemodeling
    Options

Sure thing. Thumbtack is sending leads to a webhook, we then pull them into Salesforce.

The 2nd problem is Thumbtack doesn't send the street address or email, so that creates additional work on the backend. I asked the integration team and they said there is nothing that can do, but these 2 problems seem like they wouldn't be unique to our situation. I would assume that others leveraging the integration would need all of the customers' info and wouldn't want their response metrics to be affected.

We want to scale up our usage of Thumbtack but can't do it since we require a solid integration in order to scale up.

• DustiO
    Options

Thank you for sharing! I will also send this feedback to the team — I know improving these types of experiences is top of mind for this year, however I don't know specifically what that will look like. As soon as I see anything I will share here!

• NexGenRemodeling
    Options

Thank you. I've also been having a real hard time getting in touch with someone from sales. We weren't fully onboarded and there are lingering questions we have but getting in front of someone who can help complete our onboarding has been difficult. Trying to scale up but running into roadblocks.

• NexGenRemodeling
    Options

Is there a way to get in touch with sales? I've called and submitted ticket, filled out the online form several times, been trying for a month now and all I get is crickets.

• DustiO
    Options

There is not a direct way to contact sales, I would recommend reaching out in one of these methods:

• Support hours are Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm MST
    • Phone support is available by calling 866-501-5809
    • Text support is available by texting 415-299-6398
    • Chat support is available to pros when you login to your Thumbtack account
    • Email support is available by emailing support@thumbtack.com

When you say you've "submitted a ticket" or "filled out the online form", can you clarify what those are so I can look into it more?

• NexGenRemodeling
    Options

Yes, I've emailed the support email address several times and get no response, not even a confirmation that a ticket is opened. I filled out the form (https://www.thumbtack.com/sales) a few times and didn't get anything back. I called and opened a ticket several weeks ago, but didn't receive any follow up. I also emailed the sales rep that helped us initially with no response, contacted the integration team and asked for assistance and didn't get any. We are trying to scale up but can't because there is nobody to assist.

We can't just open a generic support ticket because the people on the other line won't be able to assist. Our issues aren't technical related and we don't need help navigating the platform, we really need account management support. Understanding that accounts don't have account managers, the next best option would be support from sales so we can properly get onboarded, align systems, etc. This is all related to needing to scale up and increase spend but can't do that since it feels like everything is self-service.

• NexGenRemodeling
    Options

@DustiO Could you please review my last response from January 25th?

• DustiO
    Options

So sorry I missed this!!! I don't know if there is anything I can do, but checking with the team to see if there is anything and I will let you know. Thank you for bringing this to my attention!